Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The only one who doesn't seem to know Jack is....

Jack

I don't want you to change
I want you to stay just as you are
Oblivious to the hatred
The wounding and the scars

To me your level of willful ignorance
Is just enabling of the hate whitey game
You don't care who it hurts as long
As you're the one who doesn't get the blame

Try it out in the projects
Or on certain corners of the streets
Go to a local rap concert
And see what kind of people you meet

Jack....really

I don't want you to change
I want you to stay just as you are
I want you to run into the full
Blunt force trauma of hard swung re=bar

Because no riots ever happened
No ones ever been beat down
No sir you'll never see it coming

Especially when it's blood red
And certain types are comin round

To paint the town


Neils
8:16 pm
03/19/2008
*
On excusing the Reverend Wright
*
transcribed this time
8:21 pm
03/19/2008

N.....again

No comments: