Sunday, March 13, 2011

West Bank Family Murdered

West Bank family murdered
Palestinians celebrate

I don't want

I don't want more determination
I don't want more resolve
I want more psycho Palestinians dead
That's how it get's solved

I don't want strong firm words
I don't want more hardened attitudes
I want bullets guns and explosives
Not more placating platitudes

I would like to see
A mini-gun run in the street
When the Islamic savages
Are celebrating cheering for our defeat

I would like
To frankly blow them all to Hell
I'd like to see body parts flying
Send them back to where monsters dwell

****
****

Jdam them all
Jdam them all
Demons Jihadists and crazies
Shoot them leave them where they fall




Neils
11:44 am
03/13/2011
*
http://www.debbieschlussel.com/34164/photos-of-itamar-jewish-kids-massacred-by-palestinians-this-is-what-peace-w-muslims-looks-like/
*
transcribed this time
1:36 pm
03/13/2011

N.....again

1 comment:

christian, ron neymeyer said...

Neails, the coulter site has changed much, a new guy took it over. It sure would be good to see you again, christian.
windstar3x3@yahoo.com