Tuesday, April 08, 2008

When addressing my Northern Euro-centric Heritage

I don't know what roads you've walked
I don't know what trails you've gone down
But I don't think you've seen the riots
And the mobs that can burn it all down

And I don't know if you've seen the anger
Run on an unrepentant edge gone insane
Maybe you haven't been falsely accused enough
Maybe you haven't been hammered by the blame game

Till it drew blood and stole your efforts rewards
Maybe you haven't been threatened on the streets
By drug slug thugs and gang slang hang
From the likes of Hyenas after the smell of meat

Maybe that's why you're endlessly ready
To bow before the Black Liberation throne
Maybe that's why you're willing to accept
The New Black Panthers consolation bone

But I for one will stand on my own free will
I will live by the code together or alone
I know my kind by the fire in their heart
I know by the history written on rune stones

But if all I'm left with after all the hustle and con
Is I deserve less and less because I'm a bad man
Then the only thing not bein understood is

Just exactly how

Bad I am




Neils
10:54 pm
04/04/2008
*
transcribed this time
11:19 pm
04/09/2008


N.....again

No comments: