Monday, November 09, 2009

I Don't Care

I don't care if others meant to or not
They helped Malik Nidal Hassan kill
With their politically correct multi-cultural
Divirsity and all the rest of that swill

Pumped out by the lame stream media
By the enablers of the tolerance lie
They're so busy being sensitive
They can not see what is before their eyes

Enough is enough
The line has been drawn
I am sick to death of all the posers
I am sick to death of being put upon

By an administration that won't even call
An Islamic radical terrorists by his name
Obama is a narcissist to the extreme
He has no sense of honor or shame

I don't care

I don't care if others meant to or not
When they down played all the warning signs
He was way way out there to the Nth degree
And now he's killed brothers and sisters of mine

I don't care

I don't care if others meant to or not
When they swept it under the rug
When they opened the door to a mooze slime
They became collaborators to scum bag terrorist slugs

Some heads had better roll
There better be some accounting here
And Malik Nidal Hassan needs to be tried and shot
And justice..

Justice had better be swift and simple and clear





Neils
7:55 am
11/09/2009
*
transcribed this time
8:03 am
11/09/2009

N....again

No comments: