Wednesday, January 05, 2005

I hear the trap door swinging

I hear the trap door swinging

I hear the hangman's song
And think of all the pedophiles
And where they all belong

I hear the whoosh and snap
Justice is such a fate
I hear the wood and rope
Creaking from the weight

I see the next one step up
I see no offer of a hood
They all need to know
That they are now understood

And I love the hangmans song
And I could sing it everyday
Till there were no more molesters
To make our sacred children

Their prey



Neils
11:13 pm
01/05/2005
*
transcribed this time
12:22 am
01/06/2005
*
written in relation to
some of the more evil activity
going on around the recent Tsunami
And the kidnaping of a western 12 year old boy
There...stolen from his family

Not that I don't believe this to be
a generally applicable sentiment
Toward this activity in general


N....again

No comments: