Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Dear Janet

Dear Janet

Am I the new enemy now
Because I believe in life
Because I believe a man and woman
Make a marriage as husband and wife

Are all my brother veterans
Now on the dangerous list
Are we the ones you conspire against
And to who you raise your new iron fist

Is illegal now the same as legal
Do criminalaliens get privileges on demand
Am I supposed to take a backseat
Here in the heart of my own homeland

Should I pay even more in taxes
As you go on an unrestrained spending spree
Are you trying to take away our constitution
And then blame it all on me

Are you the new Dear Leader
Who likes to define freedom of speech
As only something that agrees with you
But for the rest should be out of reach

Sincerely


Neils
5:34 pm
05/06/2009
*
transcribed this time
5:40 pm
05/06/2009

N...again

No comments: