Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Jesse Jesse Jesse

Jesse Ventura
Goes Venturing off
Into la la land .... again

I don't care if he's weird
I don't care if he wears pink
I just don't believe he has the facts
When he tells us all what he thinks

And then spews out conspiracy theories
When he fumbles out his distortions
He bends facts and logic to extremes
And goes though way to0 many contortions

You may be all impressed by his so called bravado
He's just puffin up big to cover his confusion
He's not grounded in sound reality
He's way too subject to fanciful delusions

I'll give him credit for what he's done
He been in the Seals and can lift weights
But I don't think he completely came back
When he wandered off after somebody

Accidently left open a gate





Neils
11:35 am
04/13/2010
*
transcribed this time
12:03 pm
04/13/2010

N....again

No comments: